A man of many talents, Barry Ashworth, does this business with this week’s DJ Mix.
Whether as the Dub Pistols lunchpin, Westway records boss, in demand DJ or under the ‘re-ignited’ Rumblefish monker with Will Hensel, Ashworth always gives it 100%. A fact we at Clash love him for (And that memorable trip to Barbados).
So, need a soundtrack to kick off a whole heap of trouble? Ashworth is your man with this hour long, relentless mix that’ll justify its place on your iPod as soon as you hit play.
Listen to the mix above, download it for later enjoyment below, or grab on iTunes HERE.
DOWNLOAD THE BARRY ASHWORTH DJ MIX HERE
(right click and ‘Save as…’)
Barry Ashworth/Rumblefish Tracklist
1. Dub Pistols Intro
2. Shake The Pressure – Marten Horger Remix
3. Lick The Rainbow – Krafty Kuts Rerub
4. Hey Boy Hey Girl (Far Too Loud Refix)
5. Up To No Good – Fak y#ah! Re bounce
6. Energy Vibration Original Mix
7. Watch The Club Go – CRISP BISCUIT
8. Dr Gonzo Anthem (waxlife presents Gonzo Breaks mix)
9. Listen To This mastered
10. Come Together – Elite Force, Herve, Primal Scream, Deadmau5
11. Jack Beats – End of Love
12. Who do you Love – Peo de Pitte
13. Internet Friends- Knife party
14. Love in Motion (Frenzy rub) – SebastiAn feat. Mayer Hawthorne
Check out the previous episodes of our Dj Mix Series on iTunes HERE or individually on ClashMusic.com HERE
Bookmark/Search this post with:
Digg StumbleUpon Facebook Google